Complete B PRL 60 caps
- Complete vitamin B complex with 9 active vitamin B forms including the preferred forms of folate (5-MTHF), B12 (including methyl cobalamin), B2 (R-5-P) and B6 (P-5-P) in a base of fermented media (apple cider vinegar).
- Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folate intake should not exceed 250% of the DV (1,000 mcg).
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine HCl) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)10 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacinamide)25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)10 mg
- Folate (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)665 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin, Methylcobalamin)400 mcg
- Biotin300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium-d-Pantothenate)50 mg
- Pro-Culture Support590 mg Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the body’s functional systems. Some of the wide-reaching supportive roles of B vitamins include the health of the nervous system, support for liver, skin and hair as well as maintaining muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract. A sufficient level of B vitamin intake is essential for maintaining adequate energy metabolism, mood balance, hormone synthesis, hemoglobin formation and proper nerve cell impulse transmissions.
Because B vitamins work together as a team, a good recommendation is to regularly take a supplement that contains the whole vitamin B complex family.
Even when you are taking only one individual vitamin B vitamin product for specific support (such as vitamin B12 or folate), it is still recommended to take a complete B vitamin supplement along with it to give you full B vitamin support. The whole B family is needed to help keep your body in balance and harmony for physical, emotional and mental health.