International Shipping Information
For shipments to all other countries, the following rules and restrictions apply:
- Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country- it is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual sale amount.
- For a description of the package contents on the Customs form, we claim "Food supplements - for personal use only". Please do not ask us to claim a "gift" or other incorrect description.
- Some countries allow for importation of otherwise disallowed products "for personal use only", but not for resale. Check with your Customs office.
- All prices are listed in US currency.
- We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
To place an order, choose one of the following methods:
- Enter your order directly on the Internet. We provide a "shopping cart" to allow you to select products as you browse our website. When checking out, we provide a secure SSL session to protect your privacy including credit card information. If you prefer to select items directly from a list of all items, simply go directly to the Checkout and select your items there.
- Or Call us toll free 1-877-335-1509 during 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST Monday-Friday. This toll free phone number is available in the U.S. only. Our toll-free telephone line is for placing orders only. If you have any questions, please contact us. We promptly reply to questions sent by email. From outside of the US, you can reach us at 1-941-966-9727 or send us email at email@example.com.
- Or Mail your completed order receipt after entering your order using our online shopping system along with check or money order to:
For detailed product information, please check our website first. If you can not find what you're looking for, contact us.
We accept the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- Money Order - The money order must be in U.S. funds. Please make sure your name and invoice number is on the money order. We will ship the products as soon as we receive the money order. We do not ship orders until we receive payment.
- Paper Checks - We use the TeleCheck Check Guarantee service so there is no hold time for checks to clear. As long as the following conditions are met, we process the order immediately upon receiving your check. We do not ship orders until we receive payment.
- The check must be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
- A $20 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- No "starter" checks will be accepted. Your name must be pre-printed on the check.
- Your physical address and telephone number must also be pre-printed or hand written onto the check. No P.O. Box addresses accepted.
- Please make sure your invoice number is on the check.
- C.O.D. is not available.
We ship most orders within 5 business days.
- Domestic orders are shipped by U.S. Postal Service or Federal Express. If your order is sent via FedEx, a physical delivery address is required as FedEx does not deliver to P.O Boxes. For an estimate of the number of days it takes for FedEx to deliver your package by standard delivery in the contiguous 48 states from our warehouse in Osprey, FL, check this map.
- Upon checkout from your shopping cart, you may choose a number of shipping options, including overnight and 2-day delivery. All costs are estimated by the weight and dimension of the package.
- We do NOT request or require a signature for FedEx deliveries, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but is solely up to the FedEx driver's discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label or package.
- Unless specifically ordered, FedEx does not deliver on weekends or holidays. Do not include these days when estimating your expected delivery date.
- We do not guarantee your order will go out the same day you order. If you have specified an overnight, 2-day, or 3-day delivery and are placing your order after 1:00 pm EST, it is likely your order will be shipped the following business day.
- For military locations (APO/FPO), in addition to the delivery time that it takes us to get it to the APO or FPO (5 to 10 days), you will have to wait on the military then delivering the package to you. This could add days or weeks to your expected delivery time. We are unable to speed up this process. When indicating your shipping address, "APO" or "FPO" will be your "City"; "AA", "AE" or "AP" will be your "State" and your Zip Code will begin with either 09, 34, or 96. Leave the "Country" as United States. You will be presented with your USPS shipping charge in your shopping cart or upon checkout.
- We will charge an $11 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving from our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer's error. Shipping labels are generated directly form the shipping information you have entered. If you enter an incorrect zip code or other addressing errors, such as a missing unit number, you will be charged an additional $11 fee as FedEx will charge us a fee for this correction.
Damages and Shortages
Merchandise damaged during shipping or shortages (missing items) must be reported to VP Nutrition within 24 hours of receipt. VP Nutrition will then either issue you credit or send replacements for the amount of any confirmed damaged or missing merchandise.
You must contact us for a return authorization number (RAN) prior to returning any merchandise. Merchandise must be returned at your expense in unopened and perfect condition in order to receive credit. A valid RAN must be on the shipping label or package. Credit will be issued for unopened merchandise returned within 30 days of your receipt of shipment. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
Books, DVDs and CDs are not returnable for any reason. If you receive a defective DVD or CD, please contact us to exchange it for a replacement.
On the rare occasion that we may ship you an item other than what you ordered, do not open the product or it will void your right to return it. Please contact us so we can exchange it for the correct item.