Berberine 120, Enzymedica
Natural Blood Sugar Metabolism.
Berberine is an alkaloid found in many plants, but most notably in goldenseal, Barberry, Oregon grape, and Goldthread. These plants have a long history of use in supporting our health in a variety of ways.
Berberine can be produced from various plant parts (e.g., seed, bark, root, etc.). Enzymedica’s Berberine is unique because it is a completely renewable and sustainable product produced from the seeds of barberry.
- Promotes a healthy microbiome
- Balances intestinal function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar balance
- Sustainable and preferred source of berberine from the seeds of barberry.
- Enteric-coated to prevent self-aggregation and formation of berberine crystals that reduce absorption.
Enzymedica’s Berberine uses a targeted delivery capsule to prevent the breakdown of the capsule and early release of berberine in the stomach. This type of capsule is recommended for proper berberine supplementation. In an acidic environment berberine binds with other berberine molecules to form insoluble complexes that do not get absorbed.