Heartburn Relief‡ 90 chews Enzymedica
Rapid Relief for Occasional Heartburn* 90 chews
The innovative alginate formula creates a "raft" of gel that sits on top of the "acid pocket" of the stomach. The effect preserves our natural gastric acids which are critical for digestion, but also aids in blocking the stomach contents from entering the esophagus.*
Over 14 clinical trials have shown the natural approach used in Heartburn Relief is safe and effective. Most customers report instant relief in a little as 4 seconds, lasting 4 or more hours.*
The alginate and herbal extracts not only soothe occasional heartburn, but work together to relieve irritation to the gastrointestinal tract lining, rebuilding our body's natural defenses. This makes Heartburn Relief a long term solution, not just a typical quick fix.*
- Protects the esophagus from acid*
- Relief for occasional heartburn in as little as 4 seconds*
- Naturally rebuilds the stomach lining*
- Naturally support body's processes for heavy metal detoxification*
- Chew 1-2 relief chews after a meal causing discomfort.
- Take at least one hour after any medications.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets daily
- Serving Size: 2 Relief Chews
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g
- -Sugars 0 g
- -Xylitol 1 g
- Calcium (from calcium carbonate) 160 mg
- Proprietary Blend 550 mg
- -Alginic acid, Prickly Pear Cactus extract (Opuntia ficus indica) (cladodes), Trimethylglycine (Betaine anhydrous).
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, natural orange flavor, natural vanilla flavor, rice concentrate.
Contains No: gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors. Non GMO-Vegan
Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications.
If any adverse reaction occurs, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor.
For relief of occasional heartburn. Not intended for frequent heartburn sufferers.
Contains Xylitol, which can be harmful to pets
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent a